There are hundreds of areas how Big Data is already revolutionizing marketing and sales. Let’s take a look at few of them:
- Differentiating pricing strategies and price optimizing at customer-product level using big data are becoming much more achievable.
- Greater customer responsiveness and greater customer insights companies attain successfully with the use of big data. A Forrester study found that 44% of B2C marketers are using big data and analytics to improve responsiveness up to 36%, plus they gain insights to plan more relationship-driven strategies.
- Customer analytics, operational analytics, fraud and compliance, new product and service innovation and enterprise data warehouse optimization all benefit from the use of big data. Customer analytics dominate big data use in sales and marketing departments, supporting the key strategies of increasing customer acquisition, reducing customer chain, increasing revenue per customer and improving existing products.
- Possibility to embed intelligence into contextual marketing is supported especially by big data and its affiliated technologies.
- Marketers’ ability to get beyond campaign execution and focus on how to make customer relationship more successful increases with the use of big data. (creating greater customer loyalty and improving customer lifetime).
- To Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) marketing strategies, big data and analytics will be essential over the long-term.
ContentExchange will use Big Data and creation of personal profiles to change how online companies are doing business and how they communicate with their online audience and customers.
Our vision is to create 250 million anonymous profiles of internet users in order to better understand each visitor’s needs, wishes and preferences. Through helping companies to better understand their customers, we help customers to get exactly what they want and need.