Little girl tastes Coca-Cola for the first time and it BLOWS her tiny baby mind

The first sip of Coke blew her mind – let’s just hope she doesn’t get too addicted to that stuff!

A little girl’s reaction to her first sip of Coca-Cola from McDonald’s is going viral after her Reddit-user-dad posted this video on YouTube.

In the video, little Evie took a big sip of Coke, and immediately went into an elaborate convulsion of facial expressions before rolling her head back from pure shock/pleasure of probably experiencing a true sugar high for the first time.

Related topics

baby, viral
Spotlight

What happens to your body if you swallow Tide pods?

Laundry Detergent Pod ingestion can cause serious injury and fatality. Do NOT eat them and keep them out of reach of children and impaired adults. No laundry pods were consumed in the making of this video. The purpose of this video is to tell a story and educate. This is based on a true story occurring January 2018, USA.

Section Food

Food

Here’s What Really Happens When You Swallow Chewing Gum

Countless, possibly even almost all, children have been warned of the dangers of swallowing gum, be they its supposed 7-year digestion period or the equally long time it will stay in one’s system. Regardless of how the news of one’s unfortunate fate is phrased, it’s just not true.