This is why we should never touch random hair balls!

A man has been given a shock after he started petting what he thought was a small pile of hair, only to discover a colony of spiders underneath.

Related topics

Section Interesting

Interesting

Dad Tries Hoverboard and FAILS

A man falls while trying to ride an electric hoverboard inside the house. Have you ever tried to ride one of these hoverboards? They are tricky! This man is determined to give it a try and he isnt afraid to lean on his dad and his daughter. Even with the help of his family, he manages to fall.