Fake butt gone wrong: video of woman flipping her loose implants is the stuff of nightmares

This is definitely the most disturbing video of butt implants gone wrong – check out the video to see how this woman can flip the implants inside her behind!

Butt implants have been around for quite some time now, and while this is certainly not the first butt implant gone wrong that we’ve seen, it’s the most disturbing video we’ve seen yet. In a plastic surgery gone horribly, horribly wrong, the woman in the video shows how her butt implant can actually flip around backwards in her butt. Yes, we realize how gross this sounds – it’s because it is gross.

The ample-bottomed lady in the video says, “This is my butt implant flipping backwards. I don’t think implants are supposed to do that”. We don’t have medical degrees, but we’re going to go ahead and verify that statement. Implants, no matter where they may be, should absolutely not be flipping backwards, or even being that visible, for that matter.

Related topics

plastic surgery, viral

A Real Surgeon Breaks Down 49 Medical Scenes From Film & TV

Annie Onishi, general surgery resident at Columbia University, takes a look at emergency room and operating room scenes from a variety of television shows and movies and breaks down how accurate they really are. Would the adrenaline scene from Pulp Fiction actually play out that way? Is all that medical jargon we hear in shows like Grey’s Anatomy and House true-to-life? Is removing a bullet really a cure-all for a gunshot wound?


What happens to your body if you swallow Tide pods?

Laundry Detergent Pod ingestion can cause serious injury and fatality. Do NOT eat them and keep them out of reach of children and impaired adults. No laundry pods were consumed in the making of this video. The purpose of this video is to tell a story and educate. This is based on a true story occurring January 2018, USA.

Section Food


Here’s What Really Happens When You Swallow Chewing Gum

Countless, possibly even almost all, children have been warned of the dangers of swallowing gum, be they its supposed 7-year digestion period or the equally long time it will stay in one’s system. Regardless of how the news of one’s unfortunate fate is phrased, it’s just not true.